The Ohio Physicians Health Program (OhioPHP) is a nonprofit organization that provides a compassionate, supportive, and safe environment for healthcare professionals to receive confidential services to improve their health and well-being. OhioPHP is seeking an experienced physician to serve as part-time (average 20 hours per week) Medical Director. This position reports directly to the Board of Trustees and may require moderate travel throughout Ohio. The Medical Director provides leadership and clinical guidance to OhioPHP. Responsibilities include:
• Overseeing the referral process for evaluation, assessment, treatment, continuing care, and monitoring;
• Monitoring, either directly or by delegation, the various clinical functions of OhioPHP;
• Providing educational outreach programs to hospital leadership, medical staffs, physicians in training, and/or medical students;
• Collaborating with the Marketing & Development Associate for fundraising activities and marketing needs; and
• Pursue policy development with key stakeholders in partnership with the Executive Director.
Candidates must hold an active, unrestricted Ohio medical license and be trained in addiction medicine or addiction psychiatry; Board certification preferred. OhioPHP is accepting candidates through November 30, 2018.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-841-9690 x23